During this pandemic situation, tamilnadu government initiated this opportunity to help the students as well as the teaching aspirants who love teaching through TNEF fellowship program.
Types of fellowship
- A candidate with at least 5 years of work experience in the teaching stream preferably.
- A candidate with at least 2 years of work experience in the teaching stream preferably.
An ideal candidate qualifications are as follows,
- Possess an undergraduate degree (UG)
- Ability to read, write, speak Tamil and English languages fluently
- Experience as per above followship types
Recruitment and Post process
Recruited through a rigorous selection process during the period of April 22, 2022
to June 30, 2022
Placed as an Tamil Nadu Education Fellow from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2024 for
a remuneration of,
- Fellows – INR 32,000 per Month
- Senior Fellows – INR 45,000 per Month
Provided periodic training for developing key technical and non-technical
competencies pertaining to project management, conducting field observations,
developing communication materials, raising community awareness, and more.
Offers the opportunity to interact with and learn from a diverse set of stakeholders
within government departments, schools, and local communities.
Granted an experience certificate detailing their work and key role in the delivery
of the novel initiatives undertaken by the Government
How to apply
The candidates can be easily apply through online with the link below
TNEF Fellowship application <= Click this link to apply.
- This requires you to login to your email and there is 6 step process to complete the form which includes your personal information, work presentations, resume, etc.
- Please pay attention while filling the form. Only one application you can fill and submit for you.
- Once submitted you cannot apply again to fill and submit.
What is next?
Shortlisted candidates will be approached for in-person interviews following which the
selected candidates will be announced and on boarded for the TNEF fellowship by July 1, 2022.
All the best for your bright future ahead…
For more related posts, have a look here.